In times of uncertainty trust that we are taking the proper steps to ensure your rehabilitation needs are met in a safe fashion.
Some of the steps we are taking to improve your safety when needing rehabilitation are:
- Temperature Checks on Arrival
- Handwashing Upon Arrival
- Sanitizing Equipment After Usage
- Sanitizing Tables After Usage
- Sanitizing Common Surfaces
- Maintaining 6 feet of Distance During Exercises
- Clinicians Wear N95 Masks while with Patients
- And many more safety measures necessary to limit exposure to COVID 19
Health and safety is our number one priority for our patients and staff. With the uncertain times, know that you can trust that we are taking care of all of your physical therapy needs to the safest measures possible.
Do not let your pain and injuries go untreated due to COVID-19, understand we are taking the proper steps to treat you safely and effectively.
Call us today to schedule an appointment.